"I’m Todd Lee M.D., founder of Vahlahlla-Labs.com and creator of all Valhalla-Labs formulations. My background as a biochemist, an M.D. and an IFBB Champion bodybuilder has given me a special talent when it comes to creating nutritional products. I really feel like I am more than qualified in this industry. I possess an integrated knowledge base and set of experiences in all aspects of the medical and fitness industries. And you will also derive an incredible advantage with my products! ToddLeeMD.com Pre Workout is the first supplement that I’ve created to be used Valhalla-Labs body transformation system. While designing ToddLeeMD.com Pre Workout, I had Great Pumps, Increased Strength, Energy and Focus in mind. My objective is to help you reach your goals and to do it as affordably as possible! I only succeed, when you succeed. Please take a few minutes to review the details of this product and purchase here at Valhalla-Labs.com"
Todd Lee M.D.
ToddLeeMD.com Pre Workout
- Professional Bodybuilder level Pre Workout
- Designed by a Medical Doctor & IFBB Champion Bodybuilder
- Only the Ingredients You Need and NO FILLERS
- With Agmatine Sulfate
- 5 Different PUMP Technologies
- 6 Different FAT BURNING Technologies
- 6 Different ENDURANCE ENHANCING Technologies
- 5 Different HORMONE OPTIMIZING Technologies
- Scientifically Engineered to be the MOST POWERFUL Pre Workout on the Market! NOTHING ELSE COMES CLOSE!
ToddLeeMD.com Pre-Workout May:
- Increase Natural GH Release
- Increase TESTOSTERONE receptors
- Increase IGF-1 receptors
Pump complex (size)
- Creatine mono hydrate 3000 mg
- AAKG 3000 mg
- Citruline Maleate 3000 mg
- Agmatine sulfate 500 mg
- Beet root extract 500 mg
Energy complex (endurance)
- Caffeine Anhydrous 400 mg
- Taurine 3000 mg
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 1000 mg
- Yohimbine HCl 3 mg
- Beta alanine 1600 mg
Natural Growth Hormone and IGF-1 complex (prop blend) 3136 mg
- Betaine anhydrous
- Marus Alba
Warning: Do not overdose! ToddLeeMD.com Pre Workout is a strong preworkout! Read all of the instructions and follow them exactly. One scoop is enough. If you weigh over 250 lbs, you may want to consider taking 1.5 scoops.
Directions: Mix 1 scoop in 12 oz. of water and drink 30 minutes before lifting. Use ½ of a scoop the first time that you take ToddLeeMD.com Pre Workout to determine your sensitivity. Try to avoid carbs all day before you lift. Take on an empty stomach.
**Nothing in this article or on this site should be considered medical advice or as an endorsement to violate any law of the country in which you reside. The information given is for fun and entertainment purposes only. All success is 100% dependent upon proper diet and exercise. Please consult a medical practitioner prior to any diet and exercise program.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases