Freya’s Garden Multi-Vitamin
What's the most important supplement? Pre-workout? No! Natural test booster? No! Anabolic? No….
The most important supplement is a multivitamin!
Without the essential vitamins and minerals, there will be no fat burning and no muscle growth! NONE! We have created the perfect formulation of vitamins, minerals and phyto (plant) nutrients with Freya’s Garden.
Freya’s Garden is formulated and dosed for a Viking or Valkyrie – to meet the physiological demands of real athletes!
*IMPORTANT – Most vitamin’s suggested use is once per day. The body uses up the vitamins every 4 to 6 hours. If you have been taking a multivitamin 1 x a day, you have been missing the necessary nutritional support for 2/3 of your day. FREYA’S GARDEN IS DOESED PERFECTLY FOR 3 X A DAY. You will get all day support if you follow the dosage and use instructions. If you are training, this is vital!
We combined the following:
- Full Spectrum Multivitamin – Dosed for an athlete
- Digestive Enzymes – to help break down your food and better absorb your macros
- Probiotics – To optimize colon heath and support a healthy immune system
- Phyto Nutrients – Plant products, because most of us have a hard time getting veggies in the diet. You don’t need to buy an additional green powder drink
- A Mega Dose of Vitamin B and the necessary minerals for optimal health and peak athletic performance
- Nothing is skimped on. We also included ingredients like Kelp for the Thyroid and Chromium for insulin sensitivity!
So, I combined all the essentials, like digestive enzymes, to allow you to break down your food, with probiotics to provide a healthy colon for a healthy immune system with all the fruit, vegetable, and herbs to provide the phyto-nutrients your “green” products provide, with a mega dose of the B vitamins and normal minerals for optimal healthy and athletic performance. Since your body is a machine this is regular maintenance and oil change if your chicken and rice was your fuel. I didn’t skimp on the cool stuff like kelp for the thyroid and chromium for insulin sensitivity either!